In modern society, mobile devices have become an indispensable part of our life. Whether it is a mobile phone, tablet or other portable electronic device, it needs to be charged frequently to maintain normal use. However, with people’s pursuit of convenience, the traditional wired charging method can no longer meet our needs. In order to solve this problem, wireless chargers came into being
1. The principle of wireless charger
A wireless charger is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to achieve charging. It consists of two parts: transmitter and receiver. The transmitter generates an electromagnetic field through an electric current, and the receiver uses electromagnetic induction to convert electrical energy into an electric current, thereby realizing charging. This principle is similar to the working principle of a transformer, except that the wireless charger extends the distance of power transmission.
2. Advantages of wireless charger
1. Convenience: The wireless charger can free you from the cumbersome wired charging method, just put the device on the charger, and the charging can start. There is no need to plug and unplug the charging cable, which saves troublesome operations.
2. Safety: The traditional wired charging method has potential safety hazards such as exposed wires and damaged power cords. The wireless charger has almost no conductive contact during the charging process, which greatly reduces the safety risk.
3. Aesthetics: Many wireless chargers are beautifully designed and stylish. Using a wireless charger can reduce the clutter of charging cables and keep your desk clutter-free.
4. Compatibility: Most smartphones and tablets currently on the market support wireless charging. As long as your device supports wireless charging, you can use a wireless charger.
3. How to choose a wireless charger
1. Charging efficiency: Charging efficiency is an important indicator to consider when choosing a wireless charger. The higher the charging efficiency, the faster the charging speed. Generally speaking, a wireless charger with a charging efficiency of more than 70% is an ideal choice.
2. Charging distance: The charging distance of the wireless charger is also an important factor. The greater the charging distance, the more freedom you can place your devices. Generally speaking, it is more common for the charging distance to be between 5mm-8mm.
3. Safety: Choosing a wireless charger with safety functions such as overheat protection, overcurrent protection, and short circuit protection can better protect your equipment and household electricity safety.
4. Brand reputation: Choose a wireless charger with a good brand reputation to avoid some products with poor quality. Common well-known brands such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Apple, etc.
4. Summary of TEEMENG
The emergence of wireless chargers has brought great convenience to our lives. The use of wireless chargers can not only solve many problems of traditional charging methods, but also improve the quality of life. When choosing a wireless charger, we can consider factors such as charging efficiency, charging distance, safety and brand reputation. I hope it will be helpful for you to understand the wireless charger and provide you with convenience during travel. And you can check our news for more product information and purchase your favorite products.