With the wide application of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, etc., wireless chargers have gradually entered our lives. This charging method does not need to use a charging cable to connect the device and the charger, just put the device on the charger to achieve charging. Wireless chargers not only overcome the cumbersomeness of traditional charging cables, but also solve the problem of insufficient battery power.
1. The principle of wireless charger
The wireless charger is charged by the principle of electromagnetic induction, which is mainly composed of two parts: the transmitter and the receiver.
Transmitters are usually connected to a power source and transmit by converting electrical energy into a high-frequency electromagnetic field. The receiver is built into the mobile device and is able to receive the electromagnetic field from the transmitter and convert it into electrical energy to charge the device. Electromagnetic induction between transmitter and receiver is achieved by near-field coupling, i.e. the distance between the two is usually no more than a few millimeters.
The principle of a wireless charger is similar to the wireless charging technology in household appliances such as electric toothbrushes and electric shavers. Just put the device on the charger, and it can be charged without using a charging cable, which is very convenient.
2. Advantages of wireless charger
1. Convenient and easy to use: The wireless charger overcomes the cumbersomeness of traditional charging cables, just put the device on the charger to realize charging. There is no need to plug and unplug the charging cable, which saves the trouble of connection and makes the charging process more convenient.
2. Beautiful and generous: The appearance design of wireless chargers is mostly simple and beautiful, and the use of wireless charging technology avoids the confusion and confusion of charging lines. At the same time, the wireless charger can also be used as an ornament to make the desktop more tidy and orderly.
3. Safe and efficient: The wireless charger adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction, which has high charging efficiency and fast charging speed. At the same time, the wireless charger also has multiple safety protection measures such as overload protection and short circuit protection to ensure the safety and reliability of the charging process.
4. Multi-device adaptation: Wireless chargers usually have a variety of charging interfaces, which can be adapted to different brands and models of mobile devices. There is no need to prepare different charging cables for each device, only one charger can meet the charging needs of multiple devices.
3. How to choose a wireless charger that suits you
1. Compatibility: When choosing a wireless charger, pay attention to its compatibility. Mobile devices of different brands and models may have different charging standards, so you need to choose a charger that can adapt to your device.
2. Charging efficiency: Charging efficiency is an important indicator to measure the quality of a wireless charger. Generally speaking, the higher the charging efficiency, the faster the charging speed. You can know the charging efficiency by checking the product manual or evaluation report.
3. Safety: Wireless chargers involve issues such as current and voltage during charging, and safety is particularly important. Choose a wireless charger with multiple safety protection measures, such as overload protection, short circuit protection, etc., to ensure a safe and reliable charging process.
4. Appearance design: Appearance design is also one of the factors to consider when choosing a wireless charger. You can choose a wireless charger that matches the style of your own mobile device, or a unique wireless charger to make the charging process more beautiful.
The emergence of wireless chargers has brought convenience to our lives. Through the principle of electromagnetic induction, wireless chargers can overcome the cumbersomeness of traditional charging lines, making the charging process more convenient and beautiful. When choosing a wireless charger that suits you, you need to consider factors such as compatibility, charging efficiency, safety, and appearance design.